onsdag 20 oktober 2010

Lapsang tea, sones and Kahil Gibran

Another early morning with tea and all around the world thoughts hat make me stay awake..my cold and my pregnacy is reminding me of life itself. I am alive indeed, in the now. Cannot be anywhere else, that is good. The tea is so good for my throat, like cotton, swimming in a warm ocean or on clouds. As I mentioned before we will go and attend my sisters and her soon husbands wedding at an old place, Nääs slott. Ina and Oskar will get married, the stress and final countdown is on the top, two days left..I am preparing myself for a speach, I will read out loud from the book of Kahil Gibran, a great poet with geat wisdom words. About the marriage itself. Ygor is sleeping like a child, recovering himself from a cold as well and his backpain. It is like working in shift, when he is tired I am awake, could be the jetlag from Brasil as well. Somehow in my blog there is always a tone of travelling..don´t understand why..haha. Well it is normal I beleive when you have been home for almoost two years and the winter is aproaching. Maya love you will enter the world of freeeeezing cold and a wind from he north. Poor her, hope this winter will not be as cold as the last one. http://www1.vastsverige.com/templates/product____2173.aspx?prodId=63427

That was all for now my friends, bon voyage wherever you are...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar